22 October, 2016

Stacking the Shelves {2}

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews
which showcases recent additions to our shelves.


So, from October 16th to October 22nd, I got...

In the mail


Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo

This was a books for trade thing from Ellie. She was so kind about this trade! 


From Netgalley


Alterations by Stephanie Scott
Trials of Magic by Thomas K. Carpenter


From Edelweiss


Geekerella by Ashley Poston

On My Kindle


I'm Not Your Manic Pixie Dream Girl by Gretchen McNeil


So, that pretty much covers it for this week. I do have Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff available for pick-up at my local library--I've already read it but I wanted to see Marie Lu's illustrations--but I haven't gotten around to picking it up from there just yet.

In other news, this week was a pretty bad one and not just because midterm upon midterm is stacking up. But hopefully it'll pass! 

No comments:

Post a Comment