29 October, 2016

Stacking the Shelves {3}

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews
which showcases recent additions to our shelves.


So, from October 23rd to October 29th, I got...

In the mail


Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

This was a trade with the ever-so-lovely Carol, along with a signed bookplate. I'd lost my copy the week before and she's been nothing but kind and understanding to me throughout our trade. Honestly one of the kindest people I've ever met!

From Netgalley


The Blazing Star by Imani Josey
Dead Gone by Luca Veste

From Edelweiss

 

Say No to the Bro by Kat Helgeson
Witchtown by Cory Putman Oakes

On My Kindle


Nightworld, No. 1 by L.J. Smith
Nightworld, No. 2 by L.J. Smith
Nightworld, No. 3 by L.J. Smith

Okay I read that series like in 7th grade and I know there's been next to no news in regards to Strange Fate but this series, along with her Dark Visions and The Forbidden Game series.


That is it for this week! I'm currently reading Geekerella and I somehow finished TWO books this past week! Okay, one took 10 days but STILL. GO ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment