25 October, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday {3} Halloween Related Freebie!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by
the wonderful people at The Broke and the Bookish.


This week's TTT topic is...

Halloween related freebie: ten scary books, favorite horror novels, non-scary books to get you in the Halloween/fall mood, bookish Halloween costumes, scariest covers, scary books on my TBR, etc. 

So! I am a bit ashamed to admit that, despite being an absolute Halloween obsessed nerd, I don't actually read a lot of books for the holiday. Sooo! I decided to do this post a bit differently and dividing up my list.

Books I'd Like to Read in the Spirit of Halloween



The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich
Slasher Girls and Monster Boys edited by April Genevieve Tucholke
We'll Never Be Apart by Emiko Jean
This Monstrous Thing by Mackenzi Lee

So not all of these are guaranteed spooky reads but I do imagine they'll be perfect for the season!

Books I've Read That May or May Not be Good for Halloween Season


 

Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Hotel for the Lost (prev. titled Hotel Ruby) by Suzanne Young
Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
Jackaby by William Ritter
A mix of paranormal and addictive mysteries--I think it's a good call!

Spooky Looking Covers


Blood and Salt by Kim Ligget
Shutter by Courtney Alameda
Daughters Unto Devils by Amy Lukavics
Soo... I guess that's a little more than 10--what can you do? I hope I get around to these soon; they just looked perfectly horrific!

No comments:

Post a Comment