05 November, 2016

Stacking the Shelves {4}

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews
which showcases recent additions to our shelves.


So, from October 30th to November 5th, I got...

From Netgalley

 

Splinter by Sasha Dawn
What's a Soulmate by Lindsey Ouimet

From Edelweiss

 

When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
Reaper by Kyra Leigh

I am so excited for When Dimple Met Rishi! The cover is so cute! And hoping Reaper ends up being a spooky read :D


On My Kindle

  

Bad Blood by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Congress of Secrets by Stephanie Burgis
Infinity by Jus Accardo

I've already read and finished Bad Blood and I'm totally not okay. It was a wild ride. You can check out my emotional rant of the characters here!


So I imagine things in the mail will be arriving next week! I've won several books recently and that's very exciting because they're two books I'm excited to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment