19 November, 2016

Stacking the Shelves {6}

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews
which showcases recent additions to our shelves.


So, from November 13th to November 19th, I got...

In the Mail


The Valiant by Lesley Livingston
Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Córdova

The Valiant is one of the first books I've gotten from my B-Fest win from Penguin! I'm exciting to read it! Labyrinth Lost was from a twitter chat giveaway--the cover feels SO nice and the accompanying map is pretty cool.

From Netgalley

  

Mad Miss Mimic by Sarah Henstra
Royce Rolls by Margaret Stohl
Kill All Happies by Rachel Cohn

I'm going out of my element! Trying historical fiction and some contemporary and I'm wary but excited!

From Edelweiss


Traitor to the Throne by Alwyn Hamilton

Colour me surprised and ecstatic because I didn't expect this. But I'm not complaining. You bet I already read this. 

On My Kindle

 

Flashfall by Jenny Moyer
This is Our Story by Ashley Elston

I've started Flashfall and I'm liking it so far!

This week was pretty okay, books wise. I managed to finish two books, which apparently has become a record now. Gotta love late night reading!

2 comments: