27 November, 2016

Stacking the Shelves {7}

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews
which showcases recent additions to our shelves.


So, from November 20th to November 27th, I got...

Okay, so this is a day later than I usually post because, hoo boy, were the past few days busy. But back with the regular program!

In the Mail


Night Speed by Chris Howard
No Love Allowed by Kate Evangelista
The Leaving Season by Cat Jordan


Dream On by Kerstin Gier
Burning by Danielle Rollins
The Square Root of Summer by Harriet Reuter Hapgood

These are all ARCs! I won them a little over a month ago from Christy!

On My Kindle


The Crown's Game by Evelyn Sky
Touching Fate by Brenda Drake

Kindle e-book giveaways by Samantha and Brenda respectively! I can't wait to dive into both, especially TCG since my friend Brittany has been rec'ing me it for ages!


Assassin's Creed: Heresy by Christie Golden
Certain Dark Things by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst

OKAY SO! So. I've heard a LOT of good--GREAT--things about Heresy from Mor over on twitter, but it's like #9 in a series and I have no idea if I have to read the others? But yo, IT SOUNDS SO AWESOME.

Certain Dark Things is a fairly new addition overall. I only found about it last week. But it sounds so cool and I love the cover! Of Fire and Stars is just a book I feel everyone needs. I can't wait to get to gay princesses.

WELL, Y'ALL. I hope my American friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving. And my friends from around the world, you guys are awesome too and I hope you had a wonderful day in general!

No comments:

Post a Comment