03 November, 2016

Swoon Thursday {4} Bad Blood by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Swoon Thursday is a weekly feature hosted by #YABound
in which we share something that made us swoon in the
book we're currently reading or recently finished.


This week I'm featuring Bad Blood by Jennifer Lynn Barnes!


I don't need gentle right now. I let myself turn toward Dean, let my breath catch raggedly in my throat. I don't want it. 
I reach for Dean, pulling him roughly toward me. His hands bury themselves in my hair. Not gentle. Not light. My back arched backward as his grip on my ponytail tightened. One second I was beside him, and the next I was on top of him. My lips captured his--rough and hard and warm and real.
[...] 
But I could live--even when I didn't want to, even when it hurt. I could feel
e-book, 42%
Bad Blood is out now! This isn't the kinda book that has a lot of swoons--which I am glad for!--so I made do with what I was given. I always liked Michael and Cassie, but Dean has grown on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment