17 November, 2016

Swoon Thursday {5} The Fallen Kingdom by Elizabeth May

Swoon Thursday is a weekly feature hosted by #YABound
in which we share something that made us swoon in the
book we're currently reading or recently finished.


This week I'm featuring The Fallen Kingdom by Elizabeth May!

"Are you trying to forget me, MacKay?"
Kiaran looks up at me, his beautiful lilac eyes oddly vulnerable. "Say that name again." His voice is rough with emotion. He does feel, then he's still Kiaran. And he's worth saving. 
I smile. "MacKay." 
His fingers slide down my ribs. Lower. "Again." 
"Kiaran MacKay."
His name barely leaves my lips and then he's kissing me, long and slow. I breathe it out again, his name. A chat. A pray. Again. Once more.
He rewards me with another kiss, another. He trails his fingertips across my skin in slow, exploring strokes that leave me aching. That make me want.
e-ARC, pgs 89-90
Worry not friends, this swoon has no spoilers, nothing significant at least. And I know, okay, I know I shouldn't be posting this at all because not only is it a third book, but it isn't out until June of next year, but good god, this book. It gave me so many emotions. I cried, I laughed, I swooned. This was a satisfying ending and I can easily say this is only of my favourite series.

No comments:

Post a Comment