24 November, 2016

Swoon Thursday {6} Traitor to the Throne by Alwyn Hamilton

Swoon Thursday is a weekly feature hosted by #YABound
in which we share something that made us swoon in the
book we're currently reading or recently finished.


This week I'm featuring Traitor to the Throne by Alwyn Hamilton!

Another curse ripped out after it in Xichian, then one in Jarpoorian that Jin had taught me while we crossed the desert, the pain drawing out every insult in every language that I knew. I was halfway through a colourful curse in Gallan when Jin kissed me. 
Any more words I might have had died cataclysmically the second his mouth found mine. My thoughts fell to ruins right behind. 
I’d almost forgotten what being kissed by Jin was like. 
God, did he ever know how to kiss me. 
He kissed me like it was the first time and the last time. Like we were both going to burn alive from it. And I folded into him like I didn’t care.
e-ARC, pgs 129-130
No spoilers, I hope! 

I'm breathless all over again. I can't help it. Every single time I come across a Jin and Amani moment, my heart stutters. I physically squeal and proceed to fangirl like no tomorrow. I don't know what it is about these two that make me so fucking giddy but holy shit, I love them. So much. 

I can't wait for y'all to read this book. It's absolutely amazing and thrilling and o m g. I'm still not over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment