22 November, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday {7} Thanksgiving Freebie!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by
the wonderful people at The Broke and the Bookish.


This week's TTT topic is...

Thanksgiving freebie--tell us what you are thankful for! Books you are thankful for!

I am a simple person for the most part. This list won't include anything too out of the ordinary.

♩ My best friends, Joslyn and Lani and Séamus. I haven't even met the latter two, but they're just such important people in my life. They'd also make fun of me if they ever read this. So they are never going to read this.

♩ My friends on twitter, people whom I've never thought I'd meet let alone interact with. With all the book chats, it's been a whirlwind of people who've I talked and freaked out with. I wouldn't have it any other way.

♩ Lemonade. And iced tea. My favourite drinks. I'm super glad they exist.

♩ Make-up. Mostly lipstick and eyeliner. They've been a blessing.

 Nail polish. Specifically black and silver nail polish. Another blessing. 

♩ Popeyes. Have you tried their biscuits? And their fries? They're amazing.

♩ Authors. For writing books. For being there and for understanding. For pushing and fighting and inspiring.

♩ The book community. Good god, it's been rough as hell lately, but everyone I've come into contact with has been so kind and positive and it warms my heart. To everyone who creates bookish goodies to everyone who just gets your moments freaking out over a book--y'all are awesome.

♩ Cake. This one is self explanatory.

♩ Booooooooooks. Mostly all of them. The ones I've never read, the ones I plan to read, the ones I don't know exist, the ones I wish I could write some day. I'm glad they exist.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving this week! And if you don't celebrate, then I hope you have a wonderful day or night! I hope there's something that makes your week (or just day) soon so you know it's not all hopeless!

2 comments:

  1. Lemonade is delicious. Despite it's ridiculous sugar content.

    ReplyDelete