29 November, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday {8} Holiday Gift Guide

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by
the wonderful people at The Broke and the Bookish.


This week's TTT topic is...

Ten books to buy the YA lover in your life, books to buy your dad, mom, brother, sister, etc.

These are the books that I would probably consider some of my all time favourites, so I'd love to gift anyone these! So, without further ado:


♩ The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (to absolutely no one's surprise)
♩ The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
♩ The Diabolic by S.J. Kincaid


♩ Caraval by Stephanie Garber
♩ The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis (a book which will always ruin me)
♩ Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton (aka best kisses EVER)


The Six of Crows duology box set by Leigh Bardugo
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway


 The Fixer by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (naturally. also would def get The Long Game while I'm at it)
 Cinder by Marissa Meyer
 Vicious by V.E. Schwab
Aaaaaand that is about it! I lovelovelove all these books soso much and I would love nothing more than to share my love for them with my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment