02 November, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday {4} Dark Tempest by Annette Marie

Waiting on Wednesday is a weely feature hosted by
Jill at Breaking the Spine, which spotlights a
book we're hotly anticipating.


This week's WoW is...


Book #2 in the Red Winter series
Publishes January 6, 2017 Dark Owl Fantasy Inc.

In the mesmerizing sequel to Red Winter, Emi can no longer hide within the safety of the shrines. The goddess has charged her with a new task, one that will take her deep into the perilous realm of yokai. Shiro is her guide and protector, yet his confusing, captivating allure is a danger of its own. With the fate of the world in her mortal hands, she cannot falter, but is she strong enough to sacrifice everything—including him?

Dark Tempest is the second instalment in the Red Winter trilogy.

Previous Book

Pre-Order Links

Find the Author

Other Books

Okay, it hasn't even been that long since I read book one but I already desperately need this book!I love the way Marie writes--it's just so fun and enticing and it keeps so hooked! Lately it's been hard to finish books, let alone in one sitting, but her books make me want to!

2 comments:

  1. I'd not seen this book before! I absolutely love the cover - it is AMAZING. Those shades of blue and purple are amazing. :D I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I absolutely LOVE this cover and its predecessor! They look so gorgeous side-by-side!

      And thank you, Alyssa! Stay amazing and have a wonderful week!

      Delete