24 December, 2016

Stacking the Shelves {11}

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews
which showcases recent additions to our shelves.


So, from December 18th to December 24th, I got...

In the Mail


Poison's Kiss by Breeana Shields
City of Saints & Thieves by Natalie C. Anderson

These two SUCH a surprise! I didn't know they would be sending them!


The Secret History by Donna Tartt
Ever the Hunted by Erin Summerhill

The first two were giveaway wins! I've been so excited to read The Secret History and the cover feels divine! Ever the Hunted is a finished copy and I can't wait to start!

From a Friend


The Dark Days Pact by Alison Goodman

From my friend Michella! I recently finished it and I am deceased. This series is seriously amazing and you guys must check it out.

From Edelweiss


The Sandcastle Empire by Kayla Olson
Want by Cindy Pon

OH. MY. GOD. HarperCollins actually approved me of these. Can you believe it? That hardly ever happens.

From Netgalley


Poison's Kiss by Breeana Shields
The Dragon's Price by Bethany Wiggins
Follow Me Back by A.V. Geiger

... Yes, it's Poison's Kiss. Again. I requested this before I got the physical ARC and just recently got approved. However, it's with a friend, sooo! This works out fine!


From the Author


Dark Tempest by Annette Marie

I waited all day Friday to get this ARC. I've begun reading it--a buddy read, actually! Yay!--and I'm loving it so far!

Guys, wow, what a week in books! I've never received that much mail before. I was struggling with a bakery box, a gift, and three of those books while heading upstairs. 

I hope everyone's holidays are filled with lots of love and food, and naturally, books. Whatever it is you celebrate, I wish you all the happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment