31 December, 2016

Stacking the Shelves {12}

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews
which showcases recent additions to our shelves.


So, from December 24th to December 31th, I got...

From Netgalley


The Black Witch by Laurie Forest
The Suffering Tree by Elle Cosimand

I've heard a lot of good things about both books! So excited to get a chance to read these soon!


On My Kindle



I actually started reading this last night and it's super cute so far! I'm excited to see where the story goes!

What a slow, slow last week for the last Saturday of 2016! I don't mind it at all! I'm so ready for this sorry year to be over, good grief. 

I hope everyone's having a wonderful day today--end with style! But also be safe!--and I'm hoping everyone's 2017 starts off beautifully!

No comments:

Post a Comment