01 December, 2016

Swoon Thursday {7} Flashfall by Jenny Moyer

Swoon Thursday is a weekly feature hosted by #YABound
in which we share something that made us swoon in the
book we're currently reading or recently finished.


This week I'm featuring Flashfall by Jenny Moyer!


I turn toward Dram, and he reaches for me. He kisses me, and my breath catches, like I've got a faulty Oxinator. He smiles, and I feel it against my mouth. I don't need breath--not for this. I throw my arms around his neck, and he makes a sound, a hum and a sigh mixed together. I lose myself to his touch, his taste. I'm floating, outside myself, like Serum 129, only I'm aware of every sensation, anchored to this moment by Dram's touch. 
He pulls back, and I catch my breath, "I've been waiting a long time for this," he whispers.
e-ARC, 54%
These two are so cute! Really liked this book! Check out my review HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment