16 December, 2016

Swoon Thursday {9} Frozen Tides by Morgan Rhodes

Swoon Thursday is a weekly feature hosted by #YABound
in which we share something that made us swoon in the
book we're currently reading or recently finished.


This week I'm featuring Frozen Tides by Morgan Rhodes!


"Cleo... please..." 
"Shh." She pressed her fingertips to his lips. "Don't ruin this by talking. We might start arguing again." 
When she smiled then, he knew he was already ruined. 
Her lips met his again, and Magnus surrendered any small grasp of control he had left. 
He didn't deserve her; he knew he didn't. He was the Prince of Blood, the son of a monster, who said and did cruel things. Who preemptively leapt to hurt anyone before they could hurt him first. 
But he would show her that he could change. 
Magnus could change for her. 
She was his princess. No. She was his goddess. With her golden skin and golden hair. She was his light. His life. His everything. 
e-book, 91%
Who knew the Prince of Blood could be so sappy?

It's been a long year since I've picked up this book and while I absolutely hated the back and forth, will-they, won't-they thing Magnus and Cleo had, I'm finally happy to see that my OTP is finally end-game. I'm going to wait a while before reading Crystal Storm because I really cannot handle Rhodes blowing holes in my ship so soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment