06 December, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday {9}: New-to-Me Authors of 2016!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by
the wonderful people at The Broke and the Bookish.


This week's TTT topic is...

Top ten new-to-me authors I read for the first time in 2016

Much to my surprise, I barely just made the cut for this list. Most of the other authors--excluding 2016 and 2017 debuts--I've already read. But without further ado, here goes!


♩ Alison Goodman & The Dark Days Club
♩ Ashley Poston & Geekerella


♩ Lindsay Smith & A Darkly Beating Heart
♩ Megan Crewe & A Mortal Song


♩ Emma Newman & Between Two Thorns
♩ Anne Blankman & Traitor Angels


♩ Sherry Thomas & A Study in Scarlet Women
♩ Julie Buxbaum & Tell Me Three Things


♩ S.J. Kincaid & The Diabolic
♩ Jenn Bennett & The Anatomical Shape of a Heart

What are your new authors of this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment