20 December, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday {11} Books + Items I'd Love this Holiday Season

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by
the wonderful people at The Broke and the Bookish.


This week's TTT topic is...

Ten books (or non-bookish items) I wouldn't mind Santa leaving under my tree

Being on Twitter, I love to follow tons of people who make bookish items. Since the only bookish item I've ever gotten was just stickers, this is a super great way to check out their stores + their merch!


♩ IceyDesigns' Bastard of the Barrel soy candle.
You can purchase it HERE.

And while I'm mentioning IceyDesigns, I'd love this one, too:


♩ IceyDesigns' Make Me Your Villain soy candle
You can purchase it HERE.

JUST HOW AMAZING ARE THESE?


♩ Evie Seo's Change the Game design on a t-shirt
You can purchase it HERE.


♩ HappyHelloCo's Group of Six magnetic bookmarks
Unfortunately, this item is sold out (which makes MY heart cry.) But here's another fabulous item I'd love:


♩ HappyHelloCo's A Darker SHade of Magic inspired magnetic bookmarks
(Also sold out :( )


♩ HappyHelloCo's Land of Tales
(Also sound out :( )


♩ HappyHelloCo's Secret Agent magnetic bookmark
You can purchase is HERE.


The Lunar Chronicles Coloring Book by Marissa Meyer*
You can purchase it HERE.

*I've no idea who the artist is, alas :(


A Darker Shade of Magic & A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab
You can purchase them HERE & HERE.

Despite having most of her books, I've only gotten the kindle versions of these. One day, though! (Hopefully before Feb, when she comes to NY.)

And bonus:




♩ This beautiful UK edition of my beloved The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Pictures from her website HERE.

As you can probably gather, I'm not too savvy on book-ish items (and pillows aren't my thing apparently, haha). I'd love to know what you guys would love under your tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment