26 January, 2017

Swoon Thursday {14} Velvet by Temple West

Swoon Thursday is a weekly feature hosted by #YABound
in which we share something that made us swoon in the
book we're currently reading or recently finished.


This week I'm featuring Velvet by Temple West!


He didn't answer. Well, he didn't answer verbally. My stomach burst into a thousand butterflies as he pressed his lips against mine. 
We stayed like that for a few moments: Adrian holding me, the flames leaping in the fireplace, the only sound was the beat of my own heart in my ears. 
Finally, I kissed him back. 
He immediately wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. I ran my fingers through his hair, tangled them in the curls, crawled on his lap, and kissed him again. He leaned forward, lowering us against the bed, pressing his lips against my throat in a kiss.
e-book, 49%
There were so many adorable scenes here that it was hard to pick just one. But I managed and I hope it convinces you to pick up this book!

I absolutely LOVED this book and you can read my review here!

No comments:

Post a Comment