17 January, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday {15} Hidden Gems

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by
the wonderful people at The Broke and the Bookish.


This week's TTT topic is...

Top ten hidden gems I read recently!

I'd say that I read a lot of hidden gems, but I do think that's kind of a lie. But! I do try to look for them a lot! Here are some of my recent favourites!



♩ Heartstone by Elle Katharine White
♩ Prom Queen Perfect by Clarisse David
♩ Red Winter by Annette Marie


♩ A Study in Scarlet Women by Sherry Thomas
♩ Places No One Knows by Brenna Yovanoff
♩ Break Me Like a Promise by Tiffany Schmidt


♩ The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman
♩ Nora & Kettle by Lauren Nicolle Taylor
♩ The Long Game by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

And that would have to be it! I feel that these books are never really all that talked about--and well, one of them isn't out yet, but there should be a hype around it.

4 comments:

  1. Heartstone! I really want to read that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard any of these books before, they are hidden gems indeed!

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, good news indeed, looks like my books worked :D

      Delete