31 January, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday {17} All about the Visuals

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by
the wonderful people at The Broke and the Bookish.


This week's TTT topic is...

Top ten favourite graphic novels/comics or comics on my TBR

I'm not much of a comic book reader (despite being heavily obsessed with the movies and shows) or a graphic novel reader. So I've decided to do a bit of both: graphic novels/comics I have read and those I plan to read someday! 

Note: I will be including some manga too!

READ



Cirque du Freak by Darren Shan & Takahiro Arai
American Born Chinese by Gene Leun Yang

The last book had pictures. I'm counting it.


Saga by Brian K. Vaughn & Fiona Staples
Heart in a Box by Kelly Thompson & Meredith McClaren
Adulthood is a Myth by Sarah Anderson

TBR



Justice League, Volume 1: Origin by Geoff Johns et al.
Spider-Gwen, Vol. 1: Greater Power by Jason Latour et al.
Ms. Marvel, Vol. 1: No Normal by G. Willow Wilson & Adrian Alphona


Nimona by Noelle Stevenson
Deadly Class, Vol. 1: Reagan Youth by Rick Remender, Wes Craig, & Lee Loughridge

Actually, a lot of this were recommendations from a good friend of mine. I really hope to get to them soon!

Have you guys read any good comic books, graphic novels, or manga?

No comments:

Post a Comment