03 February, 2017

Err. Swoon Friday {?}

Swoon Thursday Friday is a weekly feature hosted by
#YABound by yours truly because I forgot Swoon Thursday... again,
in which we share something that made us swoon in the
book we're currently reading or recently finished.


This week I'm featuring By Your Side by Kasie West!



He was close. Too close. But I didn't back away. In fact, maybe I had been the one to close the distance between us. I stopped myself from leaning in any closer. I breathed in his breath. Then it was him moving forward, his lips seconds from meeting mine. 
"We made a rule," I whispered. 
"Unlike you, I don't follow rules." He didn't give me a chance to respond. His lips met mine and stole my willpower. I pressed closer to him. ... 
My hands found his hair, his neck, his shoulders. His hands found my hips, lifting and sliding me across the center console and onto his lap. There wasn't enough room between him and the steering wheel but that didn't stop me.
e-book, 79%
This was a cute novel! It's been a long time since I read one of West's novels and I found the premise of By Your Side to be adorable and promising!

No comments:

Post a Comment