11 February, 2017

Stacking the Shelves {16} Mother of all Books

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews
which showcases recent additions to our shelves.


So, from January 30th to February 11th, I got...

From Netgalley


♩ Bad Blood Demitria Lunetta
♩ Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves
♩ Bad Romance by Heather Demetrios


♩ Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray
♩ Little Monsters by Kara Thomas
♩ Island of Exiles by Erica Cameron


♩ One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus
♩ The Traitor's Kiss by Erin Beaty (currently reading!)
♩ Missing by Kelley Armstrong

UH. THAT'S A LOT OF BOOKS. Two weeks worth of books accumulated from Netgalley. Okay, I totally might have gone a little click-happy when I saw these, but I didn't think I'd get accepted. Or get accepted all at once. LET'S GO THOUGH.

From the Library


♩ Empress of a Thousand Skies by Rhoda Belleza (half listening!)
♩ Starfall by Melissa Landers

On My Kindle


♩ Soulmated by Shaila Patel
♩ Infini by Krista & Becca Ritcher
♩ Keeping the Distance by Clarisse David

I'M A MESSSSSS. Sooooooo many books and sooooo little time! Everything from Netgalley definitely took me by surprise so I think I'm going to lie low for the next few weeks--especially since two more anticipated releases are coming out soon! AHHH, I won't lie, though. I'm excited to read these!

2 comments:

  1. Eeeep, so many fabulous new books! I hope you enjoy The Traitor's Kiss and Empress of a Thousand Skies--two wonderful books :D Great post!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVED THE TRAITOR'S KISS! Empress is off to a great start so far!

      Delete