18 February, 2017

Stacking the Shelves {17}

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews
which showcases recent additions to our shelves.


So, from February 12th to February 18th, I got...

In the Mail


♩ The One Memory of Flora Banks by Emily Barr
♩ Words in Deep Blue by Cath Crowley

ARCs from Penguin!


♩ A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab

Trade with Fernanda!

From Netgalley


The Takedown by Corrie Wang

From Edelweiss


Saints and Misfits by S.K. Ali
♩ The Duke of Bannerman Prep by Katie A. Nelson

From the Library


The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
The Diabolic by S.J. Kincaid
Wires & Nerve by Marissa Meyer, art by Douglas Holgate

The very last thing I need to do is reread.... but I'm gonna reread.

On My Kindle


♩ The Last of August by Brittany Cavallaro
♩ The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black

Pretty decent haul for the week, I do think! How was your week guys? Anything new?

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome that you will trade with Fernanda as you know how badly she wants it! Don't kill her too much with this trade: she has some awesome ARCs and I know how bad she wants this book! 😂
    @TeacherofYA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was the ARC that she'd wanted? In any case, this was a hardcover for the book, and I'm extremely grateful she was willing to offer it!

      Delete