21 February, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday {20} I Didn't Expect This From You!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by
the wonderful people at The Broke and the Bookish.


This week's TTT topic is...

Top ten books you loved more/less than you expected

Don't you just love it when a book takes you by surprise? Especially when it's better than you thought it'd be? I absolutely adore that feeling!

Here are some books that definitely took me by surprise in the best possible way:





But..... not all books we want to like end up being a book we love. I've had that happen countless times, especially with books that I'd been anticipating or have had recommended to me countless times. So without further ado, here are some of those books!





What books surprised you guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment