28 February, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday {21} Cover Lust, But Such a Bust!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by
the wonderful people at The Broke and the Bookish.


This week's TTT topic is...

Freebie! I chose books with beautiful covers that ended up being so disappointing

Let's face it. Beautiful covers always catch out eye, and lately, there have been more and more to adore. I won't lie--some books have covers that make me flock to them immediately. As in, I-must-read-this-right-now kinda obsession. And having them be one of the worst reading experiences?

Bleh.

So here are some of the covers that made me go heart eyes but ended up making me want to fling them across the room!









Have you guys had this problem? Which books had amazing covers but disappointed you?

2 comments:

  1. I have a few of the books you listed here, but haven't read them yet. I think the most exciting book cover that I've fallen in love with, only to be met with disappointment, was probably "The Crown's Game," but I also felt the same way with "Ever the Hunted."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't yet read Ever the Hunted, but agreed with The Crown's Game! I'm sad I was disappointed by that one :(

      Delete