17 March, 2017

A Very ARC-ish Readathon + A Hesitant TBR


Hi, guys! A Very ARC-ish Readathon is a challenge for the month of April and it's hosted by the amazing Aimal from Bookshelves & Paperbacks! Find out more about #AVAReadathon HERE!

So! What exactly is A Very ARC-ish Readathon? Simple! You have ARCs, you read them throughout the month of April! It's not meant to be a challenge that puts a lot of pressure on you--you read at your own pace and you read whatever you want. I urge you guys to check it out and sign up, especially if you've got ARCs piled up!

The challenge starts on April 1st, 2017 and ends April 30th. 

From what I've learned about me, I'm absolutely no good at keeping to my TBR, being a mood reader and all. That never stops me from creating a lit though, so I'm very hesitantly* putting up some books I hope to read during April.
*And by very hesitantly, I also mean a very loose TBR list, because I'm already calling that I won't be following that.**
**Why am I like this, I do not know.






Again, this is an extremely hesitant TBR. Likelihood is that I won't even get to all 6 books, but here's to hoping! I might also add Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves if I can't manage it in March!

So, will you guys be joining A Very ARC-ish Readathon? I really hope you guys do!

2 comments: