05 March, 2017

Stacking the Shelves {19}

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews
which showcases recent additions to our shelves.


So, from February 26th to March 5th, I got...

In the Mail


♩ Hardcover of The Valiant by Lesley Livingston
♩ ARC of Spindle Fire by Lexa Hillyer
♩ ARC of Denton Little's Still Not Dead by Lance Rubin

I'm desperately hoping to go to the Penguin Teen Tour stop this upcoming Wednesday and I'm definitely getting ready for it! The latter two were giveaway wins :)

Purchased at Book Event


♩ Paperback of Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
♩ Paperback of Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard

The event was great! All the authors were amazing and funny, and while I could only afford to get these two paperbacks, I'm glad I did! Both of the authors that signed my books (Victoria Schwab & Susan Dennard) were so nice!

From Edelweiss


The Devils You Know by M.C. Atwood

From Netgalley


The Evaporation of Sofi Snow by Mary Weber
Duels & Deception by Cindy Anstey
The Unlikelies by Carrie Firestone

On My Kindle


The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
The Rose and the Mask by Victoria Leybourne

Okay, now I'm sure my mailbox will be empty for the upcoming weeks. It's been a great week in books, though!

How was your week, guys? Anything new? What're you reading today?

2 comments:

  1. How's The Rose and The Mask? Let me know what you think bc I can't find it, 😘
    @TeacherofYA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really, REALLY liked it! found it to be such a unique retelling!

      also, here's a link :) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1542856426/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&linkCode=sl1&tag=fairytale09-20&linkId=7b0581740df7e43c1a249fedb613559f

      Delete