19 March, 2017

Stacking the Shelves {20}

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews
which showcases recent additions to our shelves.


So, from March 6th to March 19th, I got...

So, bear with me guys, a lot of this is from the last two weeks because I didn't have Internet last weekend to do an update!

In the Mail




♩ Leather-Cloth Box Set of A Song of Ice and Fire series* by George R.R. Martin

Giveaway win from Destiny! I can't believe something like this is actually in my hands!
*link goes to B&N

Purchased at Book Event


♩ Paperback of The Wrath & the Dawn by Renée Ahdieh

The event was so much fun! It was my second time meeting various authors and I was fortunate enough to get all of their books signed! Plus they had some cool swag! Renée herself didn't mind signing her swag (including a POSTER of Flame in the Mist!) and ALSO took a picture with me! I can easily say she's one of the nicest people you'll meet!

From Edelweiss


This Mortal Coil by Emily Suvada
The Hush by Skye Melki-Wegner

From Netgalley


Flame in the Mist by Renée Ahdieh
Daughter of the Burning City by Amanda Foody
Amid Stars and Darkness by Chani Lynn Feener


 The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich
The Girl with the Red Balloon by Katherine Locke
Strange Alchemy by Gwenda Bond

I actually finished the first two books--Flame in the Mist & Daughter of the Burning City! I can't wait to get to the rest!

On My Kindle


Bellamy and the Brute by Alicia Michaels
The End of Oz by Danielle Paige
Hunted by Meagan Spooner

So, that's been my week... and the week prior to that! For a two-week period, this is pretty decent and not *too* overwhelming! I also plan on doing an ARC reading challenge next month so if you've a lot of ARCs, physical or e-books wise, I'd recommend signing up! Here's my blog post & here's Aimal's original post!

Did you guys have a good weekend? What did you finish reading or start reading--or can't wait to read?

2 comments:

  1. Ok, you need to tell me how Amid Stars and Darkness is, because I haven't heard of it before!
    And you and your skills with these ARCs. Wow!
    @TeacherofYA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, will do! And I reaaaaally need to relax--planning on making April a slow month and catching up on everything :)

      Delete