26 March, 2017

Stacking the Shelves {22}

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews
which showcases recent additions to our shelves.


So, from March 20th to March 26th, I got...

From Netgalley


True North by L.E. Sterling

From First to Read


A Million Junes by Emily Henry

On My Kindle


Firebug by Lish McBride
Pyromantic by Lish McBride

I recently finished these and wrote a review! Check it out HERE.

From the Library


Brother's Ruin by Emma Newman

I'm taking it slooooow for the next couple of weeks! April is going to be full of nothing but ARCs, reading wise, so I'm glad I don't have too much pressure on me. True North and A Million Junes will be part of my #AVA (A Very ARC-ish Readathon) TBR!

How has your week been, guys? Read anything new?

2 comments:

  1. I got A Million Junes from Penguin First to Read (I'm trying not to request on NG until my shelves are a little cleaner), and I'm really excited for it. My library got in both of the Firebug books so I'll have to request them soon. And that True series sounds so good!
    @TeacherofYA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, congrats on AMJ! I'm excited to read it! And I hope you read the Firebug books soon--I loved them so much!
      I won't like, the first book in the True series wasn't for me, but I'm holding out hope!

      Delete