21 March, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday {24} Read in a Sitting

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by
the wonderful people at The Broke and the Bookish.


This week's TTT topic is...

Top ten books I read in one sitting!

I haven't read a book in one sitting in a long time but when I do manage it, it's a damn good book. I can't recommend these books enough!


The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin: It's been a looong time since I read this book--this series--but it was my most highly anticipated novel for a loooong time. The moment it released, I started reading and did not stop.

To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han: I've read this twice and each time it was in one sitting! Such a cute book!

The Book of Ivy by Amy Engel: This was actually a surprising book for me! I didn't expect it to love it so much, but I did, and I couldn't be more thankful of it! Such a cute and swoony romance and an amazing dystopia!


♩ The entire Darkest Powers trilogy by Kelley Armstrong: I read this series every once in a while and I can easily say it's one of my absolute, all-time favourites. I'm just so enamoured with the writing and the characters and the story and the romance! My poor heart!
   ↪ The books consist of The Summoning, The Awakening, & The Reckoning.


Inferno by Catherine Doyle: A surprisingly amazing followup to Vendetta, which I hadn't liked very much. So many cute moments, though! And THAT DONUT SCENE, be still my beating heart.

♩ Heartstone by Elle Katharine White: My love for this should be easily known by now. Pride & Prejudice with DRAGONS. Enough said. Read it twice and each time, it's kept me up late into the night. No regrets.

This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab: I started this half past midnight--I don't know what I was thinking--but I just kept reading and reading and reading. It was amazing, and holy shit.


The Unbound by Victoria Schwab: Read it the minute it came out and then again that following July. This is, by far, one of my favourite books both by her and of all time. My darling little Wesley Ayers! How I love him so.

Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins: This is totally getting a reread soon! It's my all-time favourite contemporary and CRICKET. If you haven't read this, where are you?!

So! That's it for me! What book/s kept you guys glued to its pages? Do you see any you've read here? I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment