02 April, 2017

Stacking the Shelves {23}

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews
which showcases recent additions to our shelves.


So, from March 27th to April 2nd, I got...

It feels like forever since I've done one of these, but in reality, it's only been a week... But so much happened, it seems? Anyway, let's get to it!

In the Mail


♩ an ARC of Just Friends by Tiffany Pitcock (thanks, Mary!)
♩ a finished copy of Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves (pre-order win!)


From Netgalley


What to Say Next by Julie Buxbaum

From Edelweiss


The Crown's Fate by Evelyn Skye

On My Kindle


Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman
The Animal Under the Fur by E.J. Mellow
(my friend, Danielle, actually got me this and I'm still emotion over it oh my god)

From the Author/Publisher


Retribution Rails by Erin Bowman (currently reading this!)
The Hundredth Queen by Emily R. King
Immortal Fire by Annette Marie
(recently finished--check back for a review soon!)

How was your week guys?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, nice - you've got some awesome books this week! How is Retribution Rails? I absolutely LOVED Vengeance Road, so I'm looking forward to reading this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finished it today and it was SO GOOD! I absolutely adored it!

      Delete