13 April, 2017

Swoon Thursday {25} Song of the Current by Sarah Tolcser

Swoon Thursday is a weekly feature hosted by #YABound
in which we share something that made us swoon in the
book we're currently reading or recently finished.

∙∙∙∙∙·♫·*·♪..♪·*·♫·∙∙∙∙∙

This week I'm featuring Song of the Current by Sarah Tolcser!



“Oh, hell.” He strode toward me as the door groaned on its hinges. “I’m going to die anyway.” 
He hauled my face close. I twisted my fingers into his hair and slammed his mouth down on mine. 
It was a kiss that raged like battle, exhilarating and immediate. His lips tasted of salt. My racing heartbeat throbbed in my ears. I wanted more of him. I grabbed the front of his shirt in my fist, to pull him closer—pull him with me. 
e-ARC, pg 233

I wanted to avoid using this book because it comes out so late, but I'm cheating here. (That, and the last few books I've read haven't exactly made me swoon or anything close.) 

Anyway! I love this book to pieces. It's swoony, adventurous, and full of humour! This one is a short swoon but I really love it. I can't wait for you guys to pick this one up!

2 comments:

  1. This is definitely a swoon-worthy sounding book! I can't wait to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Kelly, this was SUCH a wonderful book! I wish it was released sooner so you could read it--I loved this one SO much!

      Delete