27 April, 2017

Swoon Thursday {27} Want by Cindy Pon

Swoon Thursday is a weekly feature hosted by #YABound
in which we share something that made us swoon in the
book we're currently reading or recently finished.

∙∙∙∙∙·♫·*·♪..♪·*·♫·∙∙∙∙∙

This week I'm featuring Want by Cindy Pon!




I could only think of one way to distract her and took a step forward. Close. Closer than I should ever be. “Does this feel familiar, then?” My voice had gone rough, and I swallowed. Fought the impulse to clear my throat. 
She nodded imperceptibly. 
I raised my other hand and trailed my fingers through her soft hair, before cupping my palm against the back of her neck, leaning in, and kissing her. She stiffened at first, then swayed into me, and I could feel her melding against my body in parts: her breasts, her hips, her thighs. She wrapped both arms around my neck and opened her mouth to me. 
Gods. 
My body felt electrified, every nerve standing on end. Crackling. 
But I held back. Tried to hold back. I shouldn’t have done this. Though she was urging me to kiss her deeper, seeking me with her tongue, so I gave in to the sensations. Gave in to the kiss. My hand gripped her waist, the other still clasping the back of her neck. Daiyu let her palms wander, across my shoulders then my chest, trailing her fingertips down my stomach. All the while exploring, tasting me with her lips and her tongue, as though if she kissed me long enough, she’d find the answer she sought so desperately.  
e-ARC, pg. 273
I loooooooooved this book so much! I can't wait for you guys ti read this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment