04 April, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday {26} Fandoms I'm In!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by
the wonderful people at The Broke and the Bookish.


This week's TTT topic is...

Top ten fandoms I'm a part of

Okay do you know how difficult it is to think of the fandoms you're in? I hadn't even realised how sorely I was lacking in that regard since so many of mine are just books.

Thank god for tumblr, though.

 The Six of Crows fandom
   ↪  Is it called something? Frankly, I'm not sure, but yo. The fanart. The fancasts. The aesthetics. I'm in LOVE. I honestly have so many feelings about this book and it's 100% likely I won't be out of the tag anytime soon.


 The Shades of Magic fandom
   ↪  Again, I have zero idea if this is called anything, but man I love the art and I love the books. Obviously. It's such an intricate world with amazing characters and I love everything about it.


 Arrowverse universe
   ↪ This consists of the CW shows Supergirl, The Flash, Arrow, and Legends of Tomorrow. I've never been all that into DC, frankly, but these shows were my introduction--mostly Arrow, since that was the show that introduced the Arrowverse universe in the first place.

 Pokémon!
   ↪ I've loved Pokémon since I could imagine and I won't lie, I haven't played the latest games, but it's one of those things you just don't grow out of. Lord knows I have waaaay too many Pokémon pages liked on Facebook.

 Teen Wolf
   ↪ YES, yes yes yesssss, I am part of this as much as anyone can be part of it. Lowkey, I wonder how considering how annoyed the show leaves me sometimes, but it's been several seasons now and I'm basically whatever (what a LIE) about it. NO SHAME. 

 Panic! at the Disco bandom
   ↪ I'm pretty sure bandoms are still a thing. I used to be waaaaaaay obsessed a few years back, even going as far as getting band tees. (Dude. They were twenty bucks a piece and that money could have gone to better use, but no, they went to t-shirts. That should tell you something.)

 Fall Out Boy bandom
   ↪ Pretty much the same as Panic! at the Disco's. Fall Out Boy became a favourite of mine with their release of Save Rock and Roll and since then, it's been immensely hard not to love them.

 Marvel Universe
   ↪ Frankly, I blame my 8th grade gym teacher for this. During those state exam days, he put the entire 8th grade student body in the auditorium and collectively got us ready for the release of The Avengers back in 2012. Now I'm obsessed and I have to keep up-to-date with all the movies. I STILL HAVEN'T WATCHED ANT-MAN.

 All Time Low bandom
   ↪ They were my favourite band for a long, long time. The fact that they still show up on my tumblr feed tells me that I won't be getting rid of them soon. I'm glad for that. But I still need them to redeem themselves with their new album. Future Hearts was a bit disappointing :(

 Disney
   ↪ I was kind of running out and this kind of makes sense. I haven't watched every Disney movie out there, nor do I have wish to, but it's been a huge part of my life and I do love a lot of the things they've put out. I'm excited for whatever they have planned in the future!

2 comments:

  1. Um, Arrowverse = <33333. I'm such a sucker for these shows. Important question: who are your pairings?

    Also I saw Panic twice in one week last year and I'm going to see them this Saturday so....

    C.J.
    Sarcasm&Lemons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DUDE I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE SEEING PANIC OH MY GOOOD.

      also, dude same about the arrowverse. i won't like, one of my pairings WAS caitlin & barry but i gave up on that ship long ago. now i'm just hoping there's less romance

      Delete