03 June, 2017

Anticipated Reads for the 2nd Half of 2017!


Somehow, it's June and time has basically flown by. So with the first half of the year already gone, I'm taking the time to spotlight some books that I'm excited to read that come out in the following months!

∙∙∙∙∙·♫·*·♪..♪·*·♫·∙∙∙∙∙


This, technically, was a Top Ten Tuesday topic from a week or two ago. But since I was on my hiatus and since I have way more than just ten books I'm excited for, I wanted to write this post up. Never mind that making that graphic, as basic as it is, took way longer than I expected. But whatever, it's time to move on to the important things: books.

Because I am a confusing person, the list is in three parts: Part A (non-debuts that I have not read and do not have an ARC of); Part B (debuts I have not read); and Part C (debuts I have read, non-debuts I have not read but do have ARCs of)!


{PART A: non-debuts}




♩ The Arsonist by Stephanie Oakes | August 22


♩ Fireblood by Elly Blake | September 12


Moxie by Jennifer Mathieu | September 19




Renegades by Marissa Meyer | November 7
The Becoming of Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin | November 7
Rosemarked by Livia Blackburne | November 7

No cover: The Empress by S.J. Kincaid | October 31


{PART B: debuts}







Nyxia by Scott Reintgen | September 12
Rebel Seoul by Axie Oh | September 15




♩ 27 Hours by Tristina Wright | October 3



{PART C: debut read/non-debut have but not yet read}

WANT by Cindy Pon | June 13
Warcross by Marie Lu | September 12
Invictus by Ryan Graudin | September 26

This was... such a long list, holy shit. Sorry for that! Guess there are a lot of books I'm looking forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment