20 June, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday {31} Series I've Been Meaning to Start

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by
the wonderful people at The Broke and the Bookish.


∙∙∙∙∙·♫·*·♪..♪·*·♫·∙∙∙∙∙

This week's TTT topic is...

Series I've Been Meaning to Start!

We all have those books--you know, the ones we get super excited about because it's either a book an author we read and liked before is writing, or a brand new debut that sounds just up your alley. You know, the ones that come out and you forget about because of other releases and school and life and all that jazz.

Yeah, those books. Backlist books.

I know I have tons of series hidden away in my TBR pile, but while looking for them, I was actually surprised by how hard it was. Which, I suppose, does make sense, since the years would change one's reading tastes. But these ten still made it!


No comments:

Post a Comment