23 July, 2017

Stacking the Shelves {32}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews
which showcases recent additions to our shelves.

∙∙∙∙∙·♫·*·♪..♪·*·♫·∙∙∙∙∙

So, from July 17th to July 23rd, I got...


In the mail


♩ an ARC of The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton

From Netgalley


 The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert
 Berserker by Emmy Laybourne

From Edelweiss


 The Nine by Tracy Townsend

The Empress was my first auto approved book on Edelweiss! What a surprise! I'm reading it now and looooving it!

Purchased

Already finished and loved it! My ship was SO, SO GOOD.

This week... it ended on a bad note, sort of. I'm keeping my guard up and I'll be on private on my Twitter and Instagram, hoping the worst of what's happened has happened. I might be scarce on Twitter for this week, so yeah.

In any case, reading has been a bit slow... I think one my books put me in a bit of a slump. Fortunately, I'm buddy reading with a friend of mine and that's been good for my reading.

How was your week?

2 comments:

  1. I got auto-approved for The Empress too!! High fives all around!!
    @TeacherofYA

    ReplyDelete