20 July, 2017

Swoon Thursday {30} The Ends of the World by Maggie Hall


Swoon Thursday is a weekly feature hosted by #YABound
in which we share something that made us swoon in the
book we're currently reading or recently finished.

∙∙∙∙∙·♫·*·♪..♪·*·♫·∙∙∙∙∙

This week I'm featuring The Ends of the World by Maggie Hall!


My hands found his chest. It was just about the hardest thing I’d ever done not to reach up and kiss him. 
And then it wasn’t, because I was doing it. I was stretching up on my tiptoes and pulling him closer, and he responded so quickly, I knew he’d been about to do it himself if I hadn’t. There was no should-we, shouldn’t-we, no trying to pull away, no trying to stop. 
That kiss for the Circle hadn’t counted. This, as far as my body could tell, was the second time we’d ever kissed. More deliberate than the first time. Much more complicated. 
I wasn’t sure who led us to stumble across the room and onto the stiff sofa, and it didn’t matter. I didn’t know how I ended up with my knees on either side of his hips, my hands running through his hair, damp and smelling of unfamiliar soap.  
e-book, 48%
I LOVED THIS BOOK. MY SHIP. So good. So swoony. I lovelovelovelove them sosososo much.

No comments:

Post a Comment