10 January, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday {14} Meant to... Forgot to

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by
the wonderful people at The Broke and the Bookish.


This week's TTT topic is...

Top ten 2016 books I meant to read but didn't--but still plan to!

Yikes! Yikes, yikes, yikes, there are so many 2016 books I planned to read and have yet to get to. Oh well! Here's the lovely list--maybe they'll be my future #BeatTheBacklist books!





♩ The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury
♩ Revenge and the Wild by Michelle Modesto
♩ A Criminal Magic by Lee Kelly


♩ The Mirror King by Jodi Meadows
♩ The Architect of Song by A.G. Howard
♩ The Rat Prince by Bridget Hodder


♩ A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir
♩ Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
♩ Metaltown by Kristen Simmons


♩ Bright Smoke, Cold Fire by Rosamund Hodge
♩ The Midnight Star by Marie Lu

AAAAAAAAAAAND I think that should be it! Many--if not all--were highly anticipated reads that I ended up completely neglecting for one reason or another. I hope to get to some of these this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment