16 July, 2017

Stacking the Shelves {31}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews
which showcases recent additions to our shelves.

∙∙∙∙∙·♫·*·♪..♪·*·♫·∙∙∙∙∙

So, from July 10th to July 16th, I got...


In the mail


♩ an ARC of Otherworld by Jason Segel and Kirsten Miller
an ARC of Red Dirt by Anna Jarzab

From a friend



Michella is an angel!

From Netgalley


 Starswept by Mary Fan
 Magpie's Song by Allison Pang

From the library



The absolute last thing I need is more books to read but I'd figure I'd give this series another shot and join the readalong!

THE CRUEL PRINCE WAS SO GOOD AND NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. I have to wait more than one bloody year to get book two. Oh my lord. Someone save me.

ANYWAY. I'm just trying to catch up on my TBR (bad move friends) and reviews (SO MANY) so I can read The Ends of the World in peace this Tuesday! Busy, busy.

How was your week, lovelies?

No comments:

Post a Comment