04 July, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday {33} July TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by
the wonderful people at The Broke and the Bookish.

∙∙∙∙∙·♫·*·♪..♪·*·♫·∙∙∙∙∙


Note: this isn't the official topic this Tuesday! The people behind this tag will be back with new topics in August, so I'm using one of the older topics.

I actually posted my TBR on my recap post, but! It was a huge thing for me. I normally never stick to a TBR--it's just not my thing, as a mood reader. But I wanted to try this month!

I also posted a photo on my instagram the other day of some of the books...



Anyway! Here are all the books








I may also be reading a friend's WIP, so there's that...

Sooo, yeah, this is a lot of books, hah. In my defence--A Shadow Bright and Burning was something I started like two weeks ago, so I figured I'd stop holding it off. Unexpected #BeattheBacklist book, so bonus!

I'm very excited for all of these books--The Ends of the World, Invictus, and Forest of a Thousand Lanterns, specifically! But they all look so good!

Anyway, July will be a busy, busy month, and I hope I get to these! 

What are you guys reading in July? Any new releases that you're highly expecting?

No comments:

Post a Comment