25 July, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday {36} Books I Read Before I Began Blogging


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by
the wonderful people at The Broke and the Bookish.

∙∙∙∙∙·♫·*·♪..♪·*·♫·∙∙∙∙∙


Note: this isn't the official topic this Tuesday! The people behind this tag will be back with new topics in August, so I'm using one of the older topics.

I've been blogging for not-so-long-a-time now, so I suppose I have loads of books on my favourites from before this time. So there might be a little more than ten books...


Do you guys blog? If so, how long? I've only been blogging for a few months, but it feels longer since I've been reviewing for a while on GoodReads! 

Have you read any of these books? What are some of your favourite pre-blogger days books?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE The Fixer so much and get excited whenever I see that other people have read it! And I've been blogging for over 2 years now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on two years!! And the fixer is AMAZING--i definitely need more books in the series!

      Delete