05 August, 2017

Stacking the Shelves {34}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews
which showcases recent additions to our shelves.

∙∙∙∙∙·♫·*·♪..♪·*·♫·∙∙∙∙∙

So, from July 24th to July 30th, I got...


In the mail


♩ an ARC of Night of Cake & Puppets by Laini Taylor, illustrated by Jim di Bartolo
(I was so emotional when I got this in my hands. I didn't think I would get it but theNovl surprised me and AHHH, I'm a mess)
an ARC of That Inevitable Victorian Thing by E.K. Johnston
(my first instagram giveaway win!)

From Netgalley


 Book of Fire by Michelle Kenney

From Edelweiss



From the Author

This week was such a step up from the last! I got my eyebrows done, went to the mall with my best friend, read two great books for #ARCAugust, and I had pasta for breakfast today. Yay!

How was your week?

1 comment:

  1. I got Night of Cake and Puppets, too! I was thrilled!
    @TeacherofYA

    ReplyDelete