01 August, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday {37} Book Boyfriends/Girlfriends!


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by
the wonderful people at The Broke and the Bookish.

∙∙∙∙∙·♫·*·♪..♪·*·♫·∙∙∙∙∙


Note: this isn't the official topic this Tuesday! The people behind this tag will be back with new topics in August, so I'm using one of the older topics.

It's been so long, soooooo long since I've even considered this: my book boyfriends/girlfriends. 

See, some backstory: Circa 2012, I used to have this giant list of all the book boys (I didn't know I was bicurious then) I was like head over heels obsessed with. Now, 5 years later, so much has changed. So this list is definitely worth an update.


 Jude from The Cruel Prince by Holly Black: The girl is fucking awesome. Not only can she hold out on her own in a fight, she absolutely refuses to be belittled by the faeries. She's fierce and flawed and a wonderfully crafted morally-grey character. I adore her.

 August from This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab: I love my baby. He's just so... soft and pure and it hurts. All throughout This Savage Song and its sequel, Our Dark Duet, he had me in paaaain. He's just so conflicted with what his purpose is, how to deal with who--what--he is and I just feel so much for him.

 Hideo from Warcross by Marie Lu: HE'S JUST SO GOOD. BUT CONFLICTED FEELINGS ARE HERE. I am frustrated, this man frustrates me, goodbye!

 Ezra from Firebug by Lish McBride: Look, he's a sassy fox and I love sassy foxes now apparently, and dear god, that sounds so weird.

 Kell from A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab: This one I feel should be obvious. It's just Kell. Like, how can you not?

 Adrian from Velvet by Temple West: HE'S SUCH A NERD. SUCH AN ANGEL. SUCH A SWEETIE, I LOVE HIM.

 Etta from Passenger by Alexandra Bracken: Omggggg, Etta. She's such goals. I love her loyalty, her passion, her tenacity. I love how she'll go whatever mile it takes for her loved ones. 

 Helen from The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman: Good grief, this girl is something. I loved how reasonable and level-headed she is. How she always seems to have her priorities straight because I cannot relate to that. I just adore her.

 Shazad from Traitor to the Throne by Alwyn Hamilton:

 Nina from Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo: She's amazing. Enough said.

Do you guys have any bookish boyfriends or girlfriends, or favourite love interests? Mine have changed a lot since when I first started reading! Who are some of yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment